måndag 22 mars 2010

Things around the house

Please join in at Shannara's SaturdayMix, my new photomeme that starts saturday and ends friday. This weeks theme is "From Underneath". I hope that it is ok that I make some advertising for my meme, don't know how to get out with it's existens otherwise. =)

I've been looking around our apartment to find something to shot at. Most of the beautiful things above are from my oldest daughters room.

Theese photos are my contribution for Macro Monday at Lisa's Chaos, Blue Monaday at Smiling Sally, Mosaic Monday at Little Red House Mellow Yellow Monday and Ruby Tuesday.

17 kommentarer:

  1. It's a great mosaic, I like it!
    Happy Monday....Luna

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cute little finds around your house - they make a beautiful mosaic.
    Darryl and Ruth : )

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the blue. Happy Blue Monday.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love everything you got especially the yellow fish tail.

    Mrs. M

    SvaraRadera
  5. Så fina porslinsfigurer du har coh fint fotat:)

    SvaraRadera
  6. I like angels and I spotted nice looking ones in your collections!

    RRT~ Nut cracker or toy soldier

    SvaraRadera
  7. All the things you found around your home, made for a great showing for today.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Quite a few tiny things there! The little fish is my favourite!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Pretty mosaic of your ceramics. I like the angel a lot.

    Happy Ruby Tuesday.

    SvaraRadera
  10. I like the little glass fish. :-)

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful mosaic!
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    SvaraRadera
  12. What a charming collection of treasures!

    Amanda

    SvaraRadera
  13. love the statues of the old people the best

    SvaraRadera
  14. nice collection sis. one of my old mates used to have her angels collections too. anyway, My daffodils entry.

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du har något att skriva ;)