söndag 29 augusti 2010

Market at the old marketplace

This weekend the yearly market in old style has taken it's place in Nysäter. We woke up to rain and thunder, the only weather that we don't want this day of the year.

Even though the rain kept falling until four in the afternoon we went out after the thunder stopped. There aint no bad weather, just bad clothes... ;)

The poor man who held the opening cermony had no listners...

An old-fashioned market must have some kind of animals. =)

Other years they have had both cows, pigs and small animals like rabbits, but this year they only had different kind of birds...


Homemade candy is a must at markets and we saw five different places where they sold it. We bought it from the best, ofcourse! =)

So many umbrellas all over the place. Had to be lucky to be able to reach something to buy... ;)

The old marketplace... (read about it here>>)

My two oldest kids refused to wear clothes that held the rain from the body...


My youngest fell asleep in the rain, it did'nt seem to bother him at all!

CANDY!

In the afternoon, just before they closed, the rain stopped pouring down and me and the little one's went back to the tivoli. Guess how happy they were that they could go for a swing in the roundabouts? They even got a surprisebag each! =)


"Look mom, it's a tiger!" =)

A long day that ended with more thunder. We lost the phonenet, internet, water and electricity during the evening!!!

Since I have a busy week in front of me I'm going to put this post up for several memes... And as before I hope you don't mind! =)

Summer Stock Sunday
Macro Monday - The candy
Mosaic Monday
Blue Monday
Mellow Yellow Monday
That's My World
Communal Global
Ruby Tuesday
Wordful Wednesday
Watery Wednesday
Outdoor Wednesday

Have a great week all of you!
Hugs//
Shannara

23 kommentarer:

  1. What a day, I'm glad you got a short break in the weather to really enjoy the fair. I love old time fairs, and that candy looks yummy too.

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    SvaraRadera
  2. the candy looks nice and sweet and the others show a nice but wet day at the market in a good way

    SvaraRadera
  3. Looks like they had fun even if it rained.

    My Blue Monday.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Sorry about the weather but the children look happy and colourful ! Nice mosaic too.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Looks like quite a rain, but still a great day!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Rain or shine these are always great places to visit.
    Happy Blue Monday, the Kind of Blue that I like! My Blue Monday Link for you

    SvaraRadera
  7. Everything is all so colorful...I'd love to have some of that rain tho! And the candy? Yum!!

    A link to My Macro Photo,

    Hope to see you visit me ...have a glorious Monday.

    SvaraRadera
  8. You have very lovely children. I love the one of the baby asleep in the rain. How do they do that? I have a hard enough time getting to sleep under normal conditions. lol

    Becky K.
    Hospitality Lane

    SvaraRadera
  9. You have many blues today as well as beautiful children.

    Happy Blue Monday, Shannara! Check out my book giveaway.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Too bad about the weather. I really like to photo of the umbrellas. Looks like the kids had a great day anyway.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Great photos! Your kids are beautiful! And it looks as though everyone had a great day regardless of the rain!! Hope you have drier week!

    Sylvia

    SvaraRadera
  12. I'm sorry about the weather, but it looks like you and the children still had a great time.

    SvaraRadera
  13. Rain - liquide sunshine.

    Great photography, love the umbrella shot best. May time and life continue to treat you kind. A good Tuesday for you all.

    daily athens

    SvaraRadera
  14. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos

    Have a nice week,
    Greetings, Bram

    My Word Tuesday post

    Seen on My World Tuesday

    SvaraRadera
  15. Those colourful outfits must brighten up the day a bit.
    Sydney - City and Suburbs

    SvaraRadera
  16. The kids are so cute! I am glad you went for it despite the rain! I can't believe the poor man had to perform for an audience of 0. That would be the worst!

    SvaraRadera
  17. Looks like a wonderful day despite the rain...and oh that candy looks delicious...save some to share?? :)

    SvaraRadera
  18. A lovely series of rainy day photos and yes, the children are very sweet.
    An English Girl Rambles

    SvaraRadera
  19. I am glad you had a great day despite the weather.

    SvaraRadera
  20. Oj inte bara hos mig som himlens portar har varit vidöppna. Trevlig ser det ändå ut. Barn gillar nog regn mer än vi vuxna.

    SvaraRadera
  21. Looks like you made the day a fun one, in spite of the rain! :)


    WW: Future Driver

    SvaraRadera

Tack för att du har något att skriva ;)